Need to pay your city services bill for turn on/off your water connection? Planning on backwashing or draining your pool? Want to learn how you can do your part to conserve water? Find the answers on this page.
The city consistently provides a reliable supply of drinking water that meets or surpasses all standards for health and safety at a cost lower than most cities in the Southwest.
After customers use the water, it's collected and treated at wastewater treatment plants in such a manner that it meets all applicable standards to protect the environment.
More Information about Water and Sewer Services
- Pay your city services bill
- Access your water account
- Setup or close a water or sewer account
- Learn about water system outages
- Find out how to drain and backwash swimming pools
- Learn about water conservation
- View water quality reports