The City of Phoenix Prosecutor's Office welcomes you to the Victim Information Center. As the victim of a crime, you may have questions and concerns about the criminal process. This Web site is designed to answer those questions and provide information to increase your level of comfort and confidence with the City of Phoenix justice system.
Si usted es una víctima y necesita ayuda en español, por favor llame a nuestra oficina de unidad de servicios para la víctima 602-261-8192.
The Phoenix Prosecutor's Office's Victim Services Unit provides information and support services to victims of misdemeanor crimes in the City of Phoenix. Each case is assigned to a victim advocate. If you have any questions, please contact your advocate by calling 602-261-8192. Please have your complaint number (which can be found on your notification letter) available for faster service. You can also contact the advocate by sending an E-mail Here.
What can an advocate do for me?
- Explain the judicial system
- Act as a link between prosecutors and victims
- Advise as to the current status of the case
- Make referrals for counseling, shelter, food, etc.
- Answer questions regarding the pretrial, trial, sentencing, and appeal process
- Escort victims while they testify
- Assist in obtaining Orders of Protection or Injunctions Against Harassment
- Provide a safe, private area where victims can wait before and after testifying
- Provide referrals to other social service agencies that offer financial and supportive services
|Victims' Rights and Restitution|