The Water Services Department has revised the Design Standards Manual for Water and Wastewater Systems. The new design standards were made effective January 30, 2013. These design standards can be viewed or downloaded from this website through the link below. This will eliminate the need for users to purchase binders and will allow the City to more efficiently notify users of changes to the standards.
For guidelines on the implementation of the standards on existing projects, please refer to the link below.
If you have any questions or comments on the design standards, please call 602-495-6798, or use the comment form below.
- Design Standards Manual (Effective January 30, 2013) (491 KB)
- Design Standards Manual (2004 version - For reference only) (4.12 MB)
- Implementation Guidelines
- List of Plants Acceptable for Utility Easement (59 KB)
- Addendum for Water and Sewer in Light Rail Corridors
- Comment Form