The City of Phoenix Water Services Department will replace the existing sanitary sewer main along Broadway Road corridor with a new, larger main with increased capacity to meet future growth. See Benefits section below to learn more. The overall project has been broken into four segments. See diagram below for segments.
Business are open! They appreciate your patience and patronage!
New sewer main designed to accommodate flow projections through year 2055.
- New sewer main designed to accommodate flow projections through year 2055.
- New main will relieve existing and predicted Broadway Road capacity issues.
- Odor issues should be improved with higher volumes of wastewater flowing faster through the new main on Broadway Road and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Improved integrity of the Broadway Road sewer main.
Keeping You Informed
The Water Services Department provides the following ways for residents to stay informed about this project:
- Call us at 602-235-2839 to receive current information or to ask questions about the project
- Regular construction notices will either be mailed or hung on doors announcing project updates, road restrictions or closures
- Subscribe to an electronic newsletter to get project update by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- This project Web site at phoenix.gov/broadwayroadsewer
For emergencies regarding water service, please call the Water Services Department's 24-hour service line at 602-261-8000. To acquire publications in Braille, large print or audio tape, call 602-368-9644/602-534-1113 TTY.