Kids at Work in the Classroom
Free classroom materials for teachers and students
The Water Conservation Office provides a wide variety of activity books, maps, posters, and supplemental materials that can be used in the classroom. Materials are grade and age appropriate. Materials are also available in Spanish for Pre-K to 2nd grade. Each student can have their own activity book to work in and take home. Posters, stickers and videos are available for use in the classroom or shared with the school.
Curriculum materials are provided at no charge to teachers in the City of Phoenix water service area.
Classroom Materials Order Form
Would you like to order materials for your classroom? You must be a teacher within the City of Phoenix water delivery area to receive these items for free.
Materials can easily be ordered on-line and sent directly to you. If you choose to order by fax or by mail, you must print and complete the order form, then return it to the City of Phoenix Water Conservation Office, Attn: School Program, 200 W. Washington St., 9th Floor, Phoenix, AZ, 85003. Fax number (602) 534-4849.
Please follow the ordering instructions.
- One teacher per order. Forms can be printed out blank and completed by each teacher.
- Materials may be ordered for each student, unless limits are otherwise noted.
- Teacher's guides will be supplied in single quantities when available.
- Be sure to provide all information requested.
- Materials will be mailed directly to the school for free.
1. Channing L. Bete Co., Inc., South Deerfield, Massachusetts
2. Culver Company, Salisbury, Massachusetts
3. AIMS Education Foundation, Fresno, California
4. Project WET International, Billings, Montana
5. Central Arizona Project, Phoenix, Arizona
6. University of Arizona, Water Resource Research Center, Tucson, Arizona
7. Arizona Municipal Water Users Association, Phoenix, Arizona
8. City of Phoenix, Water Services Department, Phoenix, Arizona