The city offers a wide variety of business resources, and one of the most important to Arizona’s business community is the Phoenix Convention Center.
The facility offers nearly 900,000 square feet of rentable space and more than 2 million square feet total. It is among the country’s top 20 convention centers as a result of a voter-approved $600 million expansion.
This section also has public safety information for businesses, including crime-prevention tips.
More Additional Resources for Businesses
- Book an Event at the Convention Center
- Get Burglary Alarm System Information
- Parking at the Convention Center
- Crime Prevention Tips for Businesses
- Water Conservation & Your Business