The city wants your business to succeed, whether it’s a Mom and Pop store or a global enterprise.
Here, you’ll find specialized sections about retail business development, international business, business expansion and relocation and workforce development.
You’ll also find everything you need to know about starting a small business, including location information, city ordinances, licensing, sales taxes and building permits.
More Information about How the City Can Help
- Small business assistance
- Get business license and tax information
- Learn about the commercial development review process
- Find growth and expansion assistance programs
- Get options for financing your business
- Check out Phoenix's management technical assistance
- International Programs