Phoenix offers many opportunities for private contractors and subcontractors to do business with the city. Here, you’ll find details about contracting opportunities, vendor qualifications, proposals and how to bid on projects.
The Vendor Center has tips on getting on a vendor list, frequently asked questions and business-assistance workshops. Small business owners will find information about the Small and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Certification program.
More Information about Contracting with the City
- Register to receive notices of city bids
- Find out how to become a city vendor
- View capital improvement projects
- Become a certified small business
- Subscribe to notifications of upcoming construction projects
- Visit our Vendor Information Center
- Find help for small businesses