Any candidate or association or combination of persons that is organized, conducted or combined for the purpose of influencing the result of any election or to determine whether an individual will become a candidate for election in the City of Phoenix is required by Arizona law to file a Statement of Organization to register with the City of Phoenix as a political committee. In addition, each political committee must file regular reports of contributions and expenditures. (A.R.S. Title 16, Chapter 6)
To review specific information about a committee, visit the City Clerk Department at 200 W. Washington St., 15th floor, Phoenix, AZ.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campaign Finance Reporting and Filing Periods
- File Campaign Finance Reports
- Search for Political Committee and Campaign Finance Information filed since January 1, 2013
- Search for Political Committee and Campaign Finance Information filed prior to January 1, 2013
For additional information, please contact the City Clerk Department at 602-262-6837.