March 12, 2013
On Tuesday, March 12, 2013, the city of Phoenix will conduct a Special Election in which city voters will decide ballot measures to amend City Charter provisions relating to the employee retirement system and security for public transit vehicles.
The city of Phoenix will again be using voting centers instead of traditional polling places for this city election. Any city voter can use any one of the 27 voting centers to cast a ballot. For voting convenience, the voting centers will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, March 9, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, March 11, and from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m.Tuesday, March 12 (Election Day).
Click here for a map and list of the voting center locations.
Early voting continues to be the most popular way for Phoenix voters to cast their ballots. For information about voting early in this election, click here.
- Important Dates
- Sample Ballot and Publicity Pamphlet
- Obtain the Sample Ballot and Publicity Pamphlet Electronically
- Early Ballot Request Form
- Early Voting Information
- Interactive Voting Center Locator
- Voting Center Locator for Mobile Devices
- Voting Center Map with List
- List of Voting Center Locations
- Voting at the Voting Centers
- Accessible Voting
- Campaign Finance
- Political Signs
- Voter Registration Counts by District