Beginning in 2011, voters in City of Phoenix elections no longer are required to vote at a specified polling place in the voter’s precinct. Traditional polling places have been replaced with voting centers. Any voter can use any one of the designated voting centers to cast a ballot and the voting centers will be open for voting for THREE DAYS. For voting convenience, in addition to Election Day, the voting centers will be open on the Saturday and Monday prior to Election Day. Voters also may use voting centers to drop off voted early ballots.
Please use the links below to obtain additional information about voting centers.
- Interactive Voting Center Locator
- Voting Center Locator for Mobile Devices
- Voting Center Map with List
- List of Voting Center Locations
- Identification Requirements to Vote at Voting Centers
- Background on Voting Centers
For additional information on the Voting Centers, the Early Voting process, or for other city election-related questions, please use one or more of the following resources:
Phone: 602-261-VOTE (8683)