Below you will find informational links to some of the city’s most requested topics. From building permit records to traffic accident reports, the links on this page are full of useful information.
- Public Records - View a listing of some of the most commonly requested records, some maintained by the city and others by outside government agencies.
- Building Permit and Project Information - Search for and get the status of building permits and other project information.
- Phoenix Checkbook Online - View city purchases in a searchable database by department or vendor. Payments can be viewed online with drill down capability and downloaded as a report or Excel spreadsheet. The searchable database is updated monthly.
- Council Meeting Notices and Agendas - View an index of notices and agendas for City Council, Council subcommittee and boards and commissions meetings.
- Crime Statistics - Getting crime statistics requires filing a public information request with the Police Department - find out how.
- Water Consumption History - Search for your basic water consumption history up to 12 months.
- Neighborhood Associations - Find the nearest listed neighborhood association to help you get more involved in decisions affecting your neighborhood.
- Phoenix City Charter - Read our charter, which governs our city. We have a council-manager form of government and were one of the first cities in the nation to adopt this progressive form of government.
- Phoenix City Codes - Phoenix's City Code is comprised of individual codes regulating different areas of city services. Find links to some of the highest-interest topic areas.
- Code Enforcement Case Status Report - Search for open cases by address and view the status of a case for a given address.
- Traffic Accident Reports - Use this Police Department database to request copies of accident reports.