Steps to Obtain Records
- 1. Complete the correct records request forms
- 2. Submit to Fire Department
- 3. You will be notified when your request is complete and the fee assessed
- 4. Pay fees
- 5. Receive Records
(Requests will not be released without payment)
Non-commercial use: City standard copy fee, $.19 per page
Commercial use: $29.00 per request plus the City standard copy fee, $.19 per page.
- Audio Tapes $2.75
- Photo CD $4.00
- Video Tapes $29.00
- Photograph Prints $.50 each
- 911 Audio CD $16.50 (Note: Records older than 6 months plus one day, from date of incident are not available, per City of Phoenix Retention Schedule)
- Fire Inspection Activity History Search: $29 per address plus the City standard copy fee, $.19 per page
Payment will be accepted by cash, charge or check made to the City of Phoenix.