Welcome to the City of Phoenix job opportunities page!
Click on the appropriate response to the question below to see our list of jobs. It may take a few moments for the page to load, please be patient.
Please read the following tips to help you make the best use of the system:
- Jobs are automatically sorted by date when you first visit, with the most recently posted jobs at the top of the list. You can click on the various headings to sort by job title, etc.
- First-time applicant? You may view job postings without registering. However, if you wish to register, look for the "Register Now" link on the top right Login section. Start by creating a profile-your profile includes basic personal information like name, address, and phone.
- If you have a resume and cover letter, combine them into a single document before you start the application process. We accept Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Text (.txt), or PDF (.pdf). Resumes and cover letters can only be uploaded as a single document for a particular job.
- If you upload a Word document, and wish to view it online, you may need to hold your Ctrl key down before clicking on the link, depending on your web browser and security settings.
- If you are interested in applying for more than one job on the current list, check the boxes to the left of the titles before hitting the Apply button. It will save you time by combining questions into a single list.
- Do not use the "Back" or "Refresh" buttons on your web browser when using the online application. If you do, your application data may be lost. Please use the links or buttons within the application to move between pages.
- Save your work periodically. Online applications "time out" after 20 minutes of inactivity. (You will not time out if you are continuing to click or type in your responses.) Click "Save as Draft" if you are going to step away or work in a different program so you do not lose your work.
- Be sure to hit the "SUBMIT" button to complete the application process. You must submit your application prior to any published deadlines. "Save as Draft" is not considered a complete application.
- Applicants with Mac computers should use Firefox as your browser (Safari is not a supported browser).
- Refer to the links at the left of this page for additional information on how to apply, FAQ's, and whom to contact if you have questions.
- For further assistance contact the HR Center, 602-262-6277, 135 N. 2nd Avenue, 1st Floor Phoenix, AZ 85003-2018.