The following information is a partial list of codes and ordinances commonly referenced in developing property or used in construction projects within the city of Phoenix. Keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list, and other codes/ordinances may apply depending upon the type of project proposed. If you have any questions, please consult your design professional or contact the Planning & Development Department at 602-262-7811.
- City Charter
- Floodplain Ordinance (City Code. Chapter 32B)
- Grading and Drainage Ordinance (City Code. Chapter 32A)
- Zoning Ordinance
- Hillside Ordinance (Zoning Ordinance. Chapter 7 - Section 710)
- Historic Preservation (Zoning Ordinance. Chapter 8)
- Parking Ordinance (Zoning Ordinance. Chapter 7 - Section 702)
- Sign Ordinance (Zoning Ordinance. Chapter 7 - Section 705)
- Sprinkler Ordinance
- Storm Water Design Manual
- Subdivision Ordinance (City Code. Chapter 32)
If you're experiencing difficulties linking to specific ordinances, please try this link to Code Publishing Company.