PlanPHX is a concerted effort by the city of Phoenix to collaborate with residents on the future of their city. The results of this collaboration will be used to update the city of Phoenix General Plan. Arizona State law requires each city to have a General Plan that establishes policy for the city’s physical development. The existing General Plan was adopted by the City Council and approved by the voters in 2002. The General Plan has helped to shape Phoenix as it experienced significant growth over the last decade.
Check out the information and links below to learn more about PlanPHX.
- Existing General Plan
- General Plan Resource Page
- Let us know what your ideas are at our interactive web site.
- Keep up to date on the project by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- PlanPHX In The News
- PlanPHX Meetings and Events
- Contact PlanPHX Staff
- Sign up for the e-mail list to keep up to date with the project
- PlanPHX Leadership Committee
- PlanPHX Resource Page
- PlanPHX Tools
- PlanPHX Executive Summary
- PlanPHX Interim Report and Community Update
- PlanPHX Presentation at January 28 City Council Policy Session
- Reinvent PHX