This optional program is intended to expedite the city's review of building safety plans by assuring complete quality plan submittal to the city for review. Plans submitted under this program will be reviewed by city staff in half the current published turnaround times (PDF) at regular plan review rates. Types of plans eligible for this program include: commercial and residential building, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and structural plans.
To learn more about the program, click on the links below.
Third Party Documents
- Program Overview
- Rules and Regulations
- Reviewer Application
- Permit Request Form
- Contact Information Update Page
Resources and Links
- Topics A to Z
- Development Due Diligence
- City Codes and Ordinances
- Guidelines and Interpretations
- Commercial Checklists and Handouts
- Residential Checklists and Handouts
- Online Plan Review Status
- Fast Track Plan Review Programs
For more information about this program, call Leah Swanton at 602-534-1836.
Note: Third Party Building Plan Review is a private agreement between the permit applicant and approved reviewers that does not include the city as a party.