Phoenix residents may drop off Christmas trees and wreaths the day after Christmas until early January.
Deer Valley Park, 19th Avenue and Utopia Road
Paradise Valley Park, 40th Street south of Union Hills Drive
Sereno Park, 56th Street and Sweetwater Avenue
Cactus Park, 38th Avenue and Cactus Road
Mountain View Park, Seventh Avenue south of Peoria Avenue
Marivue Park, 59th Avenue and Osborn Road
Washington Park, 23rd Avenue and Maryland Avenue
Madison Park, 16th Street and Glenrosa Avenue
Los Olivos Park, 28th Street and Devonshire Avenue
Desert West Park, 67th Avenue and Encanto Boulevard
El Reposo Park, Seventh Street and Alta Vista Road
Mountain Vista Park, 50th Street just north of Ray Road
Desert Foothills Park, Desert Foothills and Chandler Boulevard
Cesar Chavez Park, 35th Avenue and Baseline Road
Other Places, Dates and Times
A to Z Equipment Rentals & Sales
4050 E. Indian School Road | 15634 N. 32nd St.
City solid waste management facilities also accept trees.
- Bring the tree unbagged.
- Remove all decorations, lights and tinsel.
- Remove the tree stand and all nails/metal stakes.
- Secure tree during transport. Tie it down with material that can be untied or cut easily.
- Only dispose of trees in marked drop-off areas.
- Sites accept single trees from city of Phoenix residents. For multiple tree loads, contact 602-262-7251.
- Container-grown living trees may be donated for planting in city of Phoenix parks. Parks will only accept 15 gallon-sized or 24" box-sized trees. They can be delivered to a nearby maintenance facility to be planted in a local park. The trees need to be one of the four following species:
- Aleppo pine (Pinus halepensis)
- Eldrica pine or Goldwater pine (Pinus eldarica)
- Canary Island pine (Pinus canariensis)
- Chir pine (Pinus roxburghii)
Call 602-534-9440 for drop-off locations or for additional information.