"Best Public Golf Course, West Side" – Phoenix New Times
Aguila 18 Hole Championship Course
8440 S. 35th Ave.
Laveen, AZ 85339
(On 35th Avenue just South of Baseline)
602-237-9601 - Tee Time Line
- Gary Panks links design course
- Challenging layout and design for levels of golfers
- Transition areas feature native grasses and wildflowers
- Set at the base of South Mountain with scenic mountain views
- Three lakes come into play on five holes
- Scenic skyline views of downtown Phoenix
- Continuous cart paths and four sets of tees
- Aguila (Spanish for Eagle) logo adapts the ancient Aztec design of an eagle on merchandise and apparel
The Aguila Pro Shop, staffed by the Head Golf Professional, is a full-service facility, featuring apparel, shoes, clubs, rental clubs, golf bags, and golf accessories for men, women and junior golfers.
Eagle's Nest Café
The restaurant features a grill menu for breakfast and lunch, and offers beer and wine. Open sunrise to sunset. The Eagle's Nest Café features indoor seating for 50, with outdoor tent facilities that accommodate 144 people. For catering of special events, contact Richard Gonzales at (602) 568-1968.
Golf lessons, taught by PGA and LPGA members, are available to youth , ages 8 - 17, in year-round, low cost, group classes or through the First Tee. Click here for Junior Golf information. Adult lessons are also available by calling the course of your choice. Classes are set up individually by the instructors at each course. For more information on Adult lessons, please click here.
Aguila Golf Course hosts a variety of tournaments. Booking is recommended a year in advance for weekend dates. To request a tournament, contact Laura Yotter, Tournament Coordinator, at (602) 262-5088 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detailed tournament information and to fill out a tournament request form, click here.
Mens and Ladies Clubs
Our mens and ladies clubs are established at each golf courses and play either weekly or monthly depending on the group. For more information on the Aguila Mens and Ladies Clubs, click here.