Your Window to Homeownership
The federally funded Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) enables eligible applicants to realize homeownership in Phoenix by providing monetary incentives to assist with down payment, closing costs and home improvement. For information on the NSP program funding, goals and outcomes to date, please read the NSP Fact Sheet.
The available NSP assistance programs are:
- Move-In Ready (purchase homes that have been newly renovated by program partners, in established Phoenix neighborhoods)
- Newly Built 'Green' Homes
NSP provides the following:
- a home warranty policy
- friendly guidance throughout the process
- assurance that the buyer is ready for successful homeownership
Phoenix has a large inventory of eligible, foreclosed properties to choose from, offering close proximity to amenities, jobs and public transportation, while living in established neighborhoods.
You may be eligible for one of these helpful NSP programs, if you:
- Do not currently own any real estate
- Will occupy the home as your primary residence
- Earn within the program’s income requirements, which are less restricted than you may think. For example, a household of four can make $75,750 and still qualify for the program.
Achieve your dream of homeownership by pursuing one of the NSP programs without delay. Given the current affordability of homes in Phoenix, the time to buy is now!
Call today to learn more at 602-262-6602 or by email at email@example.com