The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) in the Street Transportation Department provides new infrastructure, such as streets, sidewalks, storm drains, and much more. The five year program will provide over $500 million in improvements to our infrastructure.
Current Street Transportation Projects
- Black Mountain Boulevard
- Greening Lower Grand Avenue
- Roosevelt Row Pedestrian Project
- 30 percent plans for Phase II of the Roosevelt Row project. Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Monday, Dec. 2.
- Sonoran Boulevard
- Sonoran Desert Drive Alignment Study
- 19th Avenue and Cave Creek Wash Pedestrian Trail
Valley Metro Project