Why Our Partnerships are Helping Your Business
At the City of Phoenix, we are partnering with Alliance for Water Efficiency (AWE); EPA's WaterSense; American Water Works Association (AWWA); and Arizona Municipal Water Users Association (AMWUA). These partnerships keep us in the loop. Access to information about the latest technologies and water conservation strategies helps us help your business.
Save Water and Save Money
Water and sewer charges can make a substantial dent in your company's finances. By committing to a water conservation program you will also be committing to saving money. Businesses that choose to lower their water use by upgrading and replacing equipment often find substantial returns on their investments. What's more, efficiency savings can translate into a competitive advantage in the future. Even without spending money, you may be able to make big reductions in your water use just by changing employee and customer behavior.
The benefits of water conservation do not stop with a smaller water bill. In addition to lower water charges, there are other potential benefits for your business, including:
- Reduced wastewater costs and less spending on water treatment chemicals.
- Energy savings from using less energy to heat, pump and treat water.
- Environmental benefits.
- Positive publicity resulting from your conservation efforts.
It's Time for a Break
- Find out where you should look for leaks.
- Learn how you can save time and labor costs through landscaping.
- Lower overhead with smart technologies.
- Send a message that your business is committed to saving water.
Where can I find out more?